The Year7/8 students took part in the Hanmer Camp from the 7th - 10th April. The camp was fantastic but had to be adjusted slightly to cope with the constant rain! The students took part in Mountain biking, Tramping, Orienteering, Tree Climbing and visiting the hot pools. Below are some of the highlights from the students on camp.
- I loved the tramp and the tree climbing best
- Going to the hot pools and I really enjoyed the tree climbing
- The tree climbing of the tower as it was fun and the weather was okay
- When we went mountain biking and out of nowhere was a BMX park
- Being by my friends while doing the activities
- I enjoyed the camp because it was really fun