If you have any questions not answered on this site please do not hesitate to contact the school. We are a rural school with students from New Entrant to Year 8. As our mission statement states, our staff, Board of Trustees, and school community are committed to providing a quality learning environment in a rural setting.
Information is shared with our parents through our school app called Hero. Please contact the office for information how to sign up for this.
Morning Tea ……….11.00-11.20 am
Lunch ………………….12.30-1.20 pm
School Finishes …….2.50 pm
We expect an acceptable standard of behaviour from all students. We encourage students to behave responsibly and appropriately both in and out of school. All students are expected to respect the rights of other students to learn and play safely and have their property cared for. The school operates a behaviour management system.
Collecting Children From School
We are delighted to launch our new communication and reporting system, Hero. Hero allows schools to build an online environment that reflects our unique context. It enables teachers, students, and families to view and share content anytime, anywhere on any device. The software is secure, easy to use and brings together all school-related information in one place. We are excited about the features that Hero has to offer families. These include the ability for parents and caregivers to
- read and comment on posts relating to your child’s learning
- view information on your child’s progress and goals
- read and comment on school notices sent to the class or groups your child is part of
- respond to school notices such as surveys and trip permission requests
- view school term dates
- view a school calendar of events
- notify the school if your child is absent or late
- navigate to other school-related webpages
- customise your account by adding a profile image
- select how you wish to receive notifications
Learning posts combined with curriculum information and goal-setting will form an online report designed to build year on year so that over time you will have access to written posts, images, video, work samples, and helpful resources all in one place. Over the year, staff and students will be posting rich content to our Hero software and we are looking forward to sharing this with you to include you in your child’s learning journey.
Illness At School
Reporting on Student Progress
Safety To and From School
The pool is available for family use outside school hours. Keys can be obtained from the school office. The cost for a key is $50.00 each swimming season (non-refundable). The swimming pool hours are:
- Tuesday – Sunday 10.30 am – 7.30 pm
- Open from Dec to approximately Easter, weather dependant
- Closed Mondays for maintenance
- Closed Christmas day
Note: These times and dates are subject to change at any time.